What to look for when choosing your boiler installation provider.
When choosing a boiler installation provider to carry out such important work on your home, it pays to take a little time to find a number of companies to quote for the work. Other than the final price for the work quoted, the speed of delivery will be a big part of the equation if you have a cold home. But given the stereotypical view of Tradesmen and a lack of standard practice within the industry, We advise you also look for a person or firm that you can trust to deliver what they promise, on time and at the same price quoted.
What experience teaches us
Big Boiler Shop has built an industry-leading reputation or boiler installation in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and beyond. The key points we have learned from our years of experience suggest you need to ask these 9 key questions of any heating engineer before choosing the right company for you.
9 questions to ask before choosing your boiler installation company
- Has this person/ company got online history?
- Look for and find companies with live reviews in place like Google reviews, Which Trusted Traders & Checkatrade
- How quickly does the company respond? Check for 2-way interaction on Social media sites such as Facebook
- Customer Charters from Which Trusted Traders and Trustmark
- Accreditations from boiler manufacturers, Baxi, Ideal, Vaillant & Worcester
- Gas Safe Registered & Insured for potential damages
- Transparent pricing, do they list example prices online?
- Do they offer written fixed price quotation with detailed extras?
- Put them on the spot. How do they deal with problems?
Do you need a new boiler installation in Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire or beyond? Contact us today to see how we can help
See our full range of boilers and our prices on the website. Need more help? Call us! 0800 170 1889.
We look forward to helping you keep warm.